Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) is a body of banks and financial institutions and professionals in banking and finance industry in
India, which was established on 30th April, 1928. The mission of the Institute is to develop professionally qualified and competent bankers and
finance professionals primarily through a process of education, training, examination, consultancy / counselling and continuing professional
Objective of IIBF
* To facilitate study of theory and practice of banking and finance.
* To test and certify attainment of competence in the profession of banking and finance.
* To collect, analyze and provide information needed by professionals in banking and finance.
* To promote continuous professional development.
* To promote and undertake research relating to operations, products, instruments, processes etc. in banking and finance and to encourage
innovation and creativity among finance professionals so that they could face competition and succeed.
Banking and finance industry will require professionally qualified manpower endowed with banking and finance knowledge and skills together with
technology-familiarity, customer-orientation and hands-on application skills who can be assigned to various desks / jobs with minimal training
intervention at the bank level.
In view of the huge current as well as potential demand for the professionally qualified manpower for the banking and finance sector, and to
ensure a steady stream of industry-ready professionals at the entry-level, IIBF has designed this course as professional qualification who aspire
for a career in banking and finance.
Diploma in Banking and Finance is a boon for bank job aspirants. The course will give knowledge inputs to the candidates and expose them to
the operational processes and modern banking environment so that they can man the counters at the bank from the first day of their joining
the bank. It is expected that successful candidates of Diploma in Banking & Finance would have a competitive edge and will be absorbed by
banks and financial institutions and Diploma in Banking & Finance would emerge as a preferred professional qualification with graduation for
employment in banking and finance industry.
What is JAIIB/ DBF
* Acronym for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers.
* This is an associate examination held by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
* The JAIIB exam is only applicable to the ordinary members of the Institute.
* The aspiring candidates must have completed 10th examination or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
JAIIB/ DBF exams. are normally conducted by IIBF normally twice in a year in the months of May / June and November / December.
JAIIB degree is the first step of the banking professional qualification, which you can acquire on-job. The inherent benefits of being a JAIIB
* After clearing these exams you will be entitled to two increments.
* Besides increments they help in getting good dept allocation and enriched job placement, such as Forex, Treasury, Corporate loans etc.
* This helps in getting promotions faster.
* Can get good position and higher salary in private sector bank, in case you have appetite for greater challenges.
* You can appear for CAIIB exams. only after you successfully qualify the JAIIB exams.
Subjects in JAIIB/DBF Course:
1. Principles & Practices of Banking
2. Accounting and Finance for Bankers
3. Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking
The pattern of JAIIB / DBF Examination is designed with a view to evaluate :
* Basic subject Knowledge
* Conceptual grasp of the candidate
* Analytical / logical exposition
* Problem solving
* Case analysis
* Further, questions based on current developments in banking and finance may also be asked.
1. The JAIIB Examination will be of fully objective type (multiple choice) questions. Case study based questions may also be asked.
2. About 120 questions per subject will be asked for the duration of two hours. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be
asked for a subject.
3. Each question paper will carry 100 marks. There would be NO Negative marks for wrong answers.
4. Examination will be held under online mode.
5. Candidates will be required to pass the examination (JAIIB/CAIIB) within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
6. Candidates not able to pass JAIIB/CAIIB Examination within stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enroll themselves afresh by
submitting a fresh Examination Application Form.
7. Consequent upon GST implementation, the course exam. Fee is stipulated at Rs. 2,400.- for first attempt and for each subsequent attempt,
a fee of Rs. 1,000 is payable.
8. Candidate securing atleast 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of JAIIB/DBF in a single attempt would
also be declared as having completed JAIIB/ DBF Examination as the case may be. This benefit will not be available to canditates availing the
facility of credit transfer as they would not be passing the examination in single attempt.
How should you prepare for JAIIB exams: Bankerz advantage
At “Bankerz.in”, we offer customized and most comprehensive course content for JAIIB/ DBF courses.
Bankerz provide high quality Mock Tests package for you to prepare for JAIIB/ DBF exams. conducted by IIBF and qualify it in the very first
attempt. The course package comes in several packages to suit your specific requirements.
You have option to buy either a single unit of Mock Test or more, depending on your requirement. However, the FULL Course Platinum
Package comprise of 10 Mock Tests, comprising of 100 questions, in each three subjects, thus in all you get a total of 30 Mock Tests with 3,000
top-quality questions with graded difficulty levels.
The question bank is updated and are of high quality and no questions get repeated ever, which would ensure that you get 1,000 questions in
The FULL course Platinum package brings along more than 100 FREE Practice Tests covering subjects like, Principles & Practices of Banking,
Accounting & Finance for Bankers, Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking, Banking Awareness, Computer Awareness, Marketing Awareness etc.
which would surely help you further strengthen your preparation level and score optimum marks in the IIFB exams.
“Bankerz” offer you a complete bouquet comprising of e-books, Mock tests and Practice Tests to help you study and practice in a wholesome
approach and be ready for coveted exams.
You also get bespoke self-study kit in the form of e-books on all the three subjects, on our state-of-the art technology platform, to help you
study online and prepare for JAIIB/DBF exams. at very attractive prices. When you purchase our e-books at 65% plus discounted rates, these
books get downloaded in your e-Library and you may study these online on your Laptop, Tablet or Mobile phone at any convenient time of your
No need to carry bulk and cumbersome books in physical format anymore!!
These e-books are comprehensive and yet very lucid. You may complete one chapter a day even after a heavy day at your office. Study shows
that reading in e-book format helps you recall and memorise the content more efficiently that a physical book mode. Besides, it is always
available on your mobile phone… open and clear your doubts, read again and again to brush up your memory.
Bankerz Mock Test are exact replica of the main exams. conducted by IIBF. You may attempt one mock test every alternate day or 3 tests in a
Bankerz have provided 100+ Practice Tests for clearing your doubts and strengthen your performance at the main exams. Attempt 2-3 Practice
Tests every day and gain confidence to enhance your performances with every progressing day.
Within 3-months, you shall thus be able to finish all the three books smoothly and also solve the 30 Mock Tests under the Platinum package
besides 100+ Practice Tests offered FREE under the package and you shall be confident and ready for the coveted exams.!!
Join the Bankerz Platinum Course for JAIIB / DBF today and leap ahead the amazing path to success.